One of our Client is looking for a competent online marketer who knows the fundamentals of marketing, as well as how to effectively connect with audiences online. Blending emerging technology and effective communication, you’ll develop multimedia campaigns that reach and resonate with today’s consumers.
Apply now if you breath these skills:
1. Search Engine Optimization
2. Social Media Marketing
3. Internet Consumer Behavior and Analysis
4. Web Metrics Analytics
The Resource should be able to do the below
1. Plan, develop and execute national, regional and local social media campaigns and social activation across owned and earned social channels, relevant paid media opportunities and across multiple digital screens.
2. Drive social strategies and principles into product development, ensuring successful launch of new websites for customers, affiliates and business partners;
3. You lead marketing research and optimization initiatives to improve traffic, customer acquisition and retention (A/B testing, landing pages tests, etc.)
4. Develop a continuous revitalized web presence for the different products;
5. Create, develop and manage all digital marketing initiatives (press, social media, email marketing, promotions, banners and on-site copywrite) during site development and throughout its life cycle;
6. Analyze project and individual website sales and performance to derive actionable insights to improve revenue, conversion rates and lifetime customer value;
7. Serve as an in-house SEO expert; develop, maintain and apply on-site SEO strategy and project as well as measure SEO performances on an on-going basis through regular reporting and analysis;
8. Manages Google Analytics tools and tracking initiatives;
9. Share findings with the team regarding trends and performances analysis;
10. Interact with other teams to inform them about product updates and performances;
11. Prepare regular performance reports for the Business Develop Manager;
12. Track marketing campaigns, prepare performance analysis reports and make recommendations for concurrent and future campaigns;
13. Develop and integrate influencer (brand fans and celebrity) strategies into social media campaigns as applicable.
14. Manage and lead influencer relationships.
15. Oversee activities in social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Foursquare and other similar community sites, developing content (video, message posts, apps, etc.).
16. Manage social media partner (YouTube, Twitter, etc.) and agency relationships and oversee day-to-day production, campaign budgets and schedules.
17. Collaborate with social media editorial calendar manager and moderators on business unit social media content strategies.
18. Partner with business unit and format marketing functions (creative, media, Consumer Engagement), as well as PR, Integrated Retail and Technology teams.
19. Develop and execute a social media measurement and learning plan as well as oversee analytics and reporting on specific campaigns and channels.
20. Monitor trends in social media, tools and applications. Regularly feedback insights to evolve strategies.